I've been working on school stuff what feels like all the time but with these passports done hopefully it won't be as much. I made these passports/sketchbook/workbooks for my 6th graders. I developed a curriculum that is based on different projects around the world. With each stop we will learn about famous artists from that specific country and at the end of the project they will get a cool stamp in their sketchbook. I hope to be able to post some more pics now that my kind brother, Will, gave me his old iPhone to use as an iPod, so far it's been so fun to have. Thanks Will!


3 comments:
FUN! They look awesome!
How did you do the words?
Way cool! You are probably going to be the world's greatest teacher. I wish I had you instead of my 7th grade art teacher...I have already forgotten her name (Mrs. Sain?) I didn't like art then, but I really enjoy it now. I didn't think I was good at it then, so it was not fun. Now I don't care how good I am. I just enjoy the process.
Post a Comment