I have some really great friends!
This past weekend I got together with some of my High School friends one last time before we all go our separate ways. Melanie (third from the left) and her husband are headed to Kansas for his job, Jess (First on the left) will still be around for awhile as she finishes up school and her husband starts the process of a Masters Degree, funny enough in the same thing Will is going into. Then there's Miryelle she to is finishing up school plus we all had to know what was going on in her life when it comes to boys (she always has stories to tell). Then there is me, I'm also finishing up school and you know most of what I've been up to.
Anyway, I was very blessed with good friends in High School and often wish we all went to the same school but it's fun to get together and catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment