Thursday, May 2, 2013

Update

I know you have all been wondering what my plans are for this Fall well..... I will be in Rexburg!

I had an interview with Madison Middle School's Principal on Monday and it went great.  Which means I will be getting paid for my student teaching.

This means I am their teacher, I have no cooperating teacher.  I also work with the college observing the college students when they teach in my classroom.

The best part is the Principal loves my ideas and wants to do and have as much art around the school as possible.  I'm going to be working with another teacher setting up an art program with the already existing after school program.  In other words my principal is great.

Now that it's official I have the job it's time for me to get to work setting up a curriculum for the 5th grades, 6th graders and the after school program.

I sure love my major! I never thought that I would find a major that I love but I do love mine and can't think of doing anything else!   

1 comment:

Sara Passey said...

Yay! This is great news! So happy for you!