This goes against what I'm suppose to be doing but I'm board. On Monday night I was walking to FHE when I slipped and hit the back of my head really hard. I honestly didn't feel it anywhere else but my head. It's as if I had arched my back hit the upper part of my head then my back hit and then my head hit the ice again. I spent FHE trying to not think of the pain in my head and learn the names of everyone (can't say I did very well with either). The next day I went to school in a haze and by the end of the day I was beyond tired, still had a headache and the fuzzyness wouldn't leave. By Wednesday we concluded I have a concussion..... (and that's as much as I was able to write on I think Thursday)...
Anyway, having a concussion is not fun at all. I never thought about what it would be like to have one but I don't think I would have ever come up with the way I have been feeling for the past week. The most frustrating part of having a concussion would be the part were your constantly in a cloud and you can't get out of it. I would also have to say how hard it is to really do anything mentally of physically between feeling nauseous, tired, unable to read and understand ect.
Today I was able to paint for 5 hours which was nice/ needed but by the end I may have over done it my brain is tired lets hope I can make it through tomorrow and the rest of tonight because I still have a paper to write and this little post was difficult enough well wish me luck.
1 comment:
Well, I'm a few days late but... Good luck!
Post a Comment