First off, thanks to all those that have been thinking of me and saying prayers in my behalf.
It's February and my head still hurts and I'm afraid that I will never know what it is like to feel normal. Today I was able to be pretty productive, in the since that because I didn't go to my first class (which makes a total of I've never gone to my first class on a Monday morning) I was able to have the 4 hours I function pretty well during work and the first hour of my class, the rest of the day/night I have struggled to paint or do any kind of homework that NEEDS to be done. It's truly a miracle I'm not really behind in my classes. Except Expressive drawing which I've decided I really really don't like and if it didn't mess up scholarship stuff I would drop that class in a hart beat, but that's beside the point.
Through all this my allergies have started to act up. I haven't had to deal with allergie stuff in a long time. Saturday I wasn't able to breath (altogether I was a mess, couldn't breath, head hurt, couldn't think, and getting over a cold equals really bad day), and today rashes I haven't seen in a very long time started to appear up and done my arms and neck, lips that are prone to cold sores, and skin that couldn't be anymore dry. It's safe to say I'm more then stressed out and my body is reacting which doesn't help the circumstance.
There's really no reason why any of you need to know this because really there is nothing you can do everyone keeps telling me to give it time including the doctors but I don't have time. I have a test I have to take next week that could be really interesting. Every department picks a student to take this test and for some reason my department thought I was the person that should take the test. That's right the person with a head injury and a really poor test taker, things art professors don't know about you, ha. It's my Praxis I'm most worried about. If I can't think clearly I will fail this test which the passing rate for this test isn't very high anymore since they've changed it. I will be tested on anything from jewelry making and weaving to anything in Art History to commercial art and really anything that has to do with art; printmaking, oil paint, water paint, acrylic, drawing, photography, ceramics, sculpture, ect... Yeah I'm ready for my brain to work.
(This post took probable 3 hours to write just to give you an idea of how slow it takes me to do anything)
Thanks again for your prayers sorry for this rant I'm just overwhelmed and don't know what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment