It's kind of amazing what one can achieve/do in three hours, that includes energizing ones body by sleeping. That's right folks this past week was mid-terms with my major projects being due today. I'm actually doing quit well on 3 hours of sleep. I wasn't even tired during my class's 3 hour critique.
I feel like I haven't really had the chance to do nothing for a really long time, wait I did watch a movie on Saturday and I did spend a little time with a friend, but other than that I have been go, go , going. I had lots of homework over the weekend/ through out the last week which meant I had to prepare for my Relief Society lesson on Sunday, which took all morning, 8-12:45, then it was off to church, gave a lesson on Visiting Teaching, then had meeting after meeting after church and was home by 8:30. I then realized I had neglected to do an assignment that was due Sunday at 11:55 P.M. so i spent the rest of my Sunday doing that, which is not what I like to do on Sundays.
Yesterday I went to work from 8-12 came home grabbed a quick lunch then it was off to class until 4:15. I then had to cut a mat board for my final (which I had to do twice because I messed up on the first). Afterwards I went home and started on my midterm final for figure drawing working on it until FHE, left FHE early in order to finish my mid term projects. 8 hours later I finished. I went to sleep for about an hour and a half got up at 6 to register for fall classes (taking only 3 mins! how great is that!?) went back to bed woke up late at 7:51 and walked into class at 8:03. Got an 83 on my figure which is what it is. Went to book arts which is always a good time but class ran late, which means I ran home and got to work 3 mins late.
Now I am at work taking a break during devotional and blogging before I actually do work related things and some homework so that I can crash at 8.
In other wards I feel like the number 3 is the theme for this post 3 hours, 3 min, 83, and most likly I will happen to look at the clock when it is 3:33.
Anyway, I am counting down the days till I'm in california! I leave Rexburg next Tueday right after work! Can't wait!
1 comment:
one week! make it one week!!
oh yes...333!
Post a Comment