Okay, so I thought I would let the few people that actually read my blog learn about this awesome author I know. Her name is Rebecca Bryan, that's right Becky is an author and she has published her first book about a month ago.
The Sandbar, it's a romance mystery novel a fun quick read that will have you guessing the whole time. Check out this great
review, and then once you decide you would like to read it I believe it is available on Amazon, kindle and the nook, Enjoy! (I also own a hardcopy for those of you I will be seeing in just a few short weeks)
2 comments:
Hey! That's me! You are such a good friend. You sound so busy. I do remember those days. Wish I could help with the mat board, but then I'd probably screw it up too. Hope you are enjoying your last few weeks.
We are reading this for book group in August. Can't wait!
Post a Comment