Monday, July 16, 2012
Last Week
It's the last week of school for this semester. BYU-ID does things a little different then other schools. We don't have anything like a dead week. In fact I have class up till Wednesday and then Thursday and Friday are scheduled as test days. Lots of classes still just have you take finals during class on Tuesday or Wednesday but mine have class and I'll take all my finals on Wednesday after class. Tomorrow my final book and figure drawing are due which for the first time mine are pretty much done so I'll be able to go to bed early, that will be nice. Anyway, can't wait to be done. I'll be able headed home for 7 weeks and then back to Rexburg for Fall semester. Nothing to exciting, till next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you doing school in the fall? Or just working? I thought you were on Winter/Summer?
Yay to be done!
Post a Comment