About a month ago my very good friend, Heather, called me up and something like this, "My sister's friend is needing a nanny for about 3 months and I thought of you because you don't go back to school until January. I know you already have a job that you like, (which is true I LOVE the job I have) but I thought it wouldn't hurt to tell you."
So I told her that if the family wanted to talk with me that would be fine but I wasn't promising anything cause I do have a job. Needless to say the more we talked the more I decided that this was something that I've been wanting to do.
The Mom is trying to finish up her Masters by this Dec. but with two little boys she realizes she needs someone to take care of them while she does this. They live outside of Portland which is nice because Will and his wife Sara live in Portland so I can visit often and they are LDS so she has already got in touch with the singles ward there.
Anyway, I hope this satisfies your curiosity! But now you have to update your Blog because Karen and I were just wondering if you signed another contract with the Family you are taking care of?
No comments:
Post a Comment