My day started out with work at 6:30 than off to the Gym. After the Gym I came home and got ready for the day and continued to work on my Scratch board project then it was off to the dentist. I'm one of those odd people who love the dentist but its been 2 years since I've been but no worries I had no cavities. I love my Teeth! Now I'm off to work once again then I get to come home and enjoy a wonderful night home. It's been a pretty good day, oh I also made an appointment to get my hair cut and talked with a few people I needed to before I leave in less then 2 weeks!
1 comment:
So...i'm lost and blog stalking isn't providing the necessary answers. Can I put in a preference for your next post? Something about why you're moving?! :)
Post a Comment