Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Boyz are Back

Actually not really but they are all coming home this summer! Last sunday I went to my friend's homecoming mostly for moral support for another friend but it was still good to see and talk with him. A few other boys that I went to school with have already come home but this boy kinda kicked off all the boys I really hung out with. It's weird to think that it's been two years since I've seen them and I forgot how much fun it was to hang out with them.

On Friday night after Melanie and I had gone swimming we decided to head over to Bowmans and find something to eat but instead we ran into three of our high school friends who invited us to watch Inception because the previous boy mentioned had of course never seen it and neither had I. It was way more fun talking with them after the movie cause the movie was a little long for my liking but it was still good. I haven't stayed out that late for a long time and it was fun to see and have more friends home at least for a little while before they all head back to Utah State.

No comments: