I Finished one more semester yesterday and the best thing about that is I only have one more science class until I no longer have to take any! You may think thats funny to be so happy about but when I transfered to BYU-ID the science classes I took at Utah State did not transfer (Nothing did but science made me most frustrated). My favorite class I took this semester was Art and Propaganda so I decided to show you my final project and to say thank you to my dad who helped out tons! Everyone in my class thought they were funny and so do I. In fact many think that we should hang them around campus.. Goes to show I totally go to a church school!

.
2 comments:
Congrats! Hope your visit to Claire went well. I love those posters. I think they should hang in church buildings where singles wards meet :)
sorry about the science thing. i tried to find things...but it was hard. i hope things went ok.
nice work on the posters! they look awesome.
Post a Comment