Anyway, as you can imagine with both of us 21, not dating, and going to singles wards you can imagine what our conversations are like. For the past two days it's been even more entertaining because we have both picked boys that we wouldn't feel bad about dating (Granted she could really date hers). Whats made talking about this so fun is that the boy we have picked for me is almost near imposible something would ever happen:
1. He is not in my ward
2. We think he may go to BYU Provo
3. The only friend of ours that might be friends with him is on
a mission
4. I really don't know anything about him other than what you can
find out on facebook (which is not much)
This whole thing has been pretty entertaining, although you should be proud because I friended him on facebook which is something I never do. Oh and the best part is we met at a combine activity and both doing that whole I think I know you but don't know why kinda look. Finally we found out we Graduated together! Ha ha this happens more often then not, in fact I graduated with my roommate I had freshmen year and had no clue who she was!
There you go I know its random but it's been entertaining.
1 comment:
Um, excuse me, but you can totally date yours too. In fact, probably even easier than I could try to date mine!
Post a Comment