Saturday, June 11, 2011

John's Ark

I will refer you over to my sister's blog for the background story. This just goes to show that even with my siblings scattered across the United States we all still think a like.

The other day during dinner my family and I were talking about how we should invest in some alligators to stick in our bushes. When I came up with the best idea ever, I think mom was in total agreement with me. John should build an Ark.

It would be perfect since we no longer hace a swingset or tramp what are the grandchildren suppose to play on? It doesn't have to be the biggest thing just big enough for kids to climb on and slide down the ramp and then we could get different animals that can be placed inside and around the ark. Wouldn't this be the best thing ever!?

Plus when the neighbors asked John what he is Building he can say things like, "My Father commanded me to build an Ark. Have you not noticed all the rain we've be receiving?"

I love dinner conversations they always bring a smile to my face.

No comments: