I figured its been awhile since I've written and that most of you do not know whats been going on with my life nor do you really care but here is a quick update. I finished my 5th semester of school and it was a good one and here are some pictures to prove it:

(Julia me and Steve just being weird)
.

(One night Jen decided to have fun with our faces,
Julia forgot to look thug)
.

(We love this pic cause she really didn't enjoy being licked
but according to the pic she did)
.

(Taja, Colin and Jake)
.

(Steve loved his fohawk but didn't have the guts
to actually keep it for class)
.

(Steve thought he would take credit for the turtle that Jake
really made and I help paint)
.

(Just hanging out)
.

(Sums us up he's a goof)
.

(They made me a rice crispy birthday cake they
know me well)
.

(I learned to play the Uke I'm holding Gus in this
Picture)
.

(I love Julia's voice!)
.

(Fun times with make up)
.

(Julia and Savannah who actually
took most of these pictures)
.

(Sisters Julia and Rachel)
.

(Julia and me yet again)
.

(It was late and Jenn fell off the chair)
.

(Jenn dancing it was fun watching her perform)
.

(Colin and Jake need I say more)
.

(Lizzy and Julia being Gangster after we braided their hair)
.

(Me being Me)
.

(Corryn lookin good)
.

(We had multiple injuries this semester. I didn't
take any pictures of my bruises I had some
pretty cool ones too in fact one almost bet this one.)
.

(This picture was suppose to show the broken arm and broken
leg but it looks more like they are kissing so it
makes us all laugh)
.

(This is typical Colin wearing a girls sweater who really knows why)
.

(Best art work of the semester done by Julia Stapp)
.
Lots of pictures I know but you didn't have to look at them if you didn't want to. Anyway I miss them all it was a good semester and can't wait to see them again but for now I'm home working and doing school online and life is good.
1 comment:
This kind of just made my life. I know I'm super late posting though! haha And that bruise on my leg isn't even at its worst! It got WAY worse!! If you're ever in Idaho, you better let me know!!
Post a Comment