Friday, February 25, 2011

7 Hours Later...

7 Hours Later and I have a HEADACHE! Today has been a very long day and I can say with confidence that the weekend will be just as long. I spent today doing homework I'm proud to say I got my English homework done by 8:30 this morning and was able to finish my Art project by 7 tonight (only taking me about 7 hours to do). It's not even that interesting it's only a picture of fabric I had to show that I understand how to use all the values in the value scale when dealing with shadows and folds stuff like that. It turned out pretty good we'll wait and see what my teacher thinks. I still have quit a few hours of homework for tomorrow but only for American Foundations and Book of Mormon so it shouldn't be to bad and by Sunday I will be able to have a nice day without any homework hanging over my head.

No comments: