Saturday, May 28, 2011

Waterfall Canyon

Mom has pointed out to me that I have not updated my blog in awhile and that I needed to. Anyway real quick just for those that don't know I'm home right now working at a before and after school program and loving it! As well as taking 12 credits online! I stay pretty busy with work and school but every once in a while I get to have some fun with friends. My friend Julia came to visit me for the weekend and so I took advantage of having a hiking partner and invited our friend Steve to join us. It was way fun and I would suggest to anyone to go hike Waterfall Canyon it was a great hike!

(This is me at the top of where we climbed)
.
(Steve, Me, Julia)
.
(We made it to the Waterfall!)
.
(The view from were we climbed)
.
(Someone Spying on us)
.
(oh wait it's just steve!)
.
(Steve being so kind to take a picture of some High Schoolers)
.
(2 best friends!)
.
(Climbing down from were we climbed up too)
.
(Still on the way down)
.
There you have it! It was a perfect day for a hike and I loved every minute of it. I can't make any promises about blogging more but I'll try to do better when I actually do things other then school and work.

1 comment:

Melbell said...

Wow that's beautiful! Looks to me like going down might be harder than going up ;D