Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010

2010 was one of the hardest years I've had and I wasn't expecting that. But because it was so challenging I've grown, become stronger, and learned so much about myself. Here are 10 things I either did or learned:

1-For starters I changed schools taking a huge leap, leaving one of the best roommates I've ever had, and moving to the middle of nowhere.

2-I learned more about myself such as I have a hard time saying "no" to people causing my own life to get overwhelming and hard to focus on what I need.

3-It's hard to find a job in Rexburg.

4-I don't realize when I get really sick until after the fever breaks. (But afterwards I feel so much better)

5-I don't do well living with 18 year olds.

6-I met some people that without them I wouldn't be able to even think about going back and for that I am grateful.

7-Life never goes as you expect it to.


9-Working where you are allergic to the stuff isn't good for your body.

10- For some reason I'm suppose to go to BYU-ID and so I better embrace Rexburg.

I'm actually looking forward to going to the same school 2 Years in a row!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

can i take a stab as to who the roommate is?!? :) hahaha j/k