Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So Far So Good..

Today was my first full day back in Rexburg and classes start tomorrow. First off I just have to say that it has gone so much better than I had expected.

I found a place to live that turned out 10 times better than I had even expected! I have my own room which is a must since last year sharing put me over the edge, and my room has SO MUCH room. Now if any of you have ever been to either BYU or BYU-ID you know that they try to pack as many kids into one apt with as little as space as possible, but my room has a good size desk a large closet with drawers underneath and drawers underneath my bed, and the best part is I have a sink in my room! A sink with a little counter space, full mirror, three drawers, and a cupboard. Some may say thats weird but I think its the best because I don't have to worry about taking to much room or not having enough room in the bathroom plus it totally helps when it comes to painting.

I only have 4 roommates can we say HOORAY!! One is engaged the other is a returned missionary, and the last is a freshman but so far so good. Plus side with having only four roommates... plenty of room in the fridge.

One more thing I was happy about was that I've already meet my Bishopric. They came around this evening to and met with every apt. It was so nice my past Bishopric's would even make an appearance for a couple of weeks. It was nice to be able to ask them a few questions and know that they might actually know who I am by the end of the semester.

Last but not least..... I don't have to sit in on any of my classes because I got into all of them! Not bad for having signed up for classes only two weeks before school started. I'm done with class by 12:30 Mon. and Wed. and by 1:30 Tues. Thurs. with NO CLASSES FRIDAY!

Lets all pray things continue the way it's started!



4 comments:

Ann said...

YAY for all of this goodness!

Sara Passey said...

yay!

Claire said...

Exciting!

Coopers said...

wow. that is off to a good start. the room sounds perfect. i hope classes go well!