WHAT?! You have no idea how happy this makes me, but I get a feeling you aren't feeling the same? :( Call me!! We need to catch up. I miss you so much! Let me know if you need anything at all, okay?!
Seriously?! I'll call you.
I keep waiting for you to say, "New plan, I'm coming back to USU so that I can hang with Melanie" but it just never comes :(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WHAT?! You have no idea how happy this makes me, but I get a feeling you aren't feeling the same? :( Call me!! We need to catch up. I miss you so much! Let me know if you need anything at all, okay?!
Seriously?!
I'll call you.
I keep waiting for you to say, "New plan, I'm coming back to USU so that I can hang with Melanie" but it just never comes :(
Post a Comment