Monday, November 1, 2010

The Decision is Made

It looks like I can't stay in one place more than a year, but at least with this move I will have a Job! I will be working at Nexus with Sara. I will be what is called a "Scanner," I scan all the information into the computer and answer phones. It should be a good and it will be great living close to Will and Sara before they head off to Portland. As for school I will let you guess by the color of the background of where I will be going. I now only need to go to 3 more colleges and I will have gone to every school that my siblings have gone to for there undergrads.

5 comments:

Elise said...

Wait! So your not coming back to byui?! :(

Sara Passey said...

YAY!!! We're so excited that you will be here in Provo!

Ann said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Coopers said...

We are happy you found a job. Sad that it is not out here!
It should be fun!

Amber P. said...

Congrats! I was a little late on seeing this and am guessing you've changed your background since this one isn't that obvious :)