Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Crazy Life...

I probably should update my blog because I have a sister that insists that I do (plus I should be doing homework). Anyway, I've been staying busy babysitting for multiple families, working at Great Harvest, School, you know the day to day things, and right now I am learning to knit. I guess I'm not really learning I know how but I've never made anything more then a scarf and I think I want to make a hat.

I've also been busy trying to figure out school and work. I know what I want to major in but many things have changed in the past two weeks that I will blog about later. If you want to know more you can always give me a call, I just want to figure everything out before I blog about it. Yes, it does have to do with a new job and school......

2 comments:

Ann said...

For the record, I tried calling you....but since that didn't work, I had to turn to blog for information. Thanks for the very coded update...

Coopers said...

it was good to talk to you! good luck with everything! love you.