Thursday, September 16, 2010

I lied

I said I most likely wouldn't be updating my blog but when you have to do homework you try to do everything but homework. I know you're all thinking why do you have homework I thought you were off till January!?! Yes. I'm off till January but I am taking an online class and it just might kill me! I'm taking History and Philosophy of Education, and it seriously has my brain spinning! I can't stand it I read everything but it just seems to go in one ear and out the other! hopefully it will get better. I just have to keep telling myself that I wont ever have to take this class ever again and that I only have a few more education classes till I'm done and I can just focuses on my art.

Other than that my life has been about the same I work everyday wether it's at Great Harvest, Babysitting or for dad so I keep busy that way. But I'm still working on some of my goals that I want to accomplish before I go back to school....

Last year I wanted to learn to street surf and I'm proud to say I accomplished it! I also had a few other goals that, well, some got done others didn't. But this break I have quit a few, some I would like to have some friends to do them with. They are...

1- Hike the Y (cause I've never done it and I've wanted to for a long time)
2- Find people who play Ultimate Frisbee (This one is hard cause I don't have enough friends just to start a game)
3- Learn to long board (so I guess with this one I need to find someone who owns a long board cause I don't really want to own one I just want to be able to ride it)

These are only a few of my goals but I'm proud to say that I'm doing great with the rest of them!

Well I guess it's back to hitting the Books. Let me know if your interested with helping me with my goals!

3 comments:

Will said...

My suggestion isn't so much for your goals as it is for your reading. I have to read nearly 2 dozen Economic Journal Articles for my Econ. Development class and about the only way I understand what I'm reading is by writing down the main point of each paragraph. Granted, that slows down the whole process but it helps.

Elise said...

Girl! I LOVE longboarding!! :) I would help you with that if we lived closer. Guess what?! I will be back at school in the Winter...hopefully! I would love to see you...before winter though :)

Coopers said...

it is too bad i am not in utah.
a) i have NEVER hiked the Y.
can you believe that??!!
i guess i never had the time.
i should put this on a goal of mine.

b) i am so bad at frisbee. i make lee run all around for it. jenna and i used to practice at byu, so people would want to play with us. it kind of helped.

c) longboarding...ha. another thing jenna and i would practice. they are a lot easier then skateboard. i could actually do it! we would ride them down the provo canyon. good luck finding one.

good luck with your class. on line ones are hard! but you are amazing!