.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't really like to show to much of my art off so my roommates have actually never seen anything that I've drawn tell tonight it was kinda funny to hear what they had to say when some of their friends had come over. They probably will never see anything thats in my sketch books but this stuff is what I really like drawing and don't mind showing to others I love drawing pictures for little kids.
7 comments:
These are SO CUTE!! I've never seen the stuff you draw, either!
wow. i love them. i think that i will want you to make zachary a book. i am thinking more like 5x7 size. if i gave you a list of animals could you do that? it would be no rush. maybe for his first birthday? when he is into animal sounds. we will have to talk.
Seriously, I was thinking that you could make children's books. I wonder what it would take to make one and send it to a publisher. That would be totally awesome!
seriously...you never showed THIS roommate your mad drawing skills...no wonder my extreme lack of anything artsy was pretty hillarious! You're so good! All the poor kids I've watched have learned to never ask me to draw them something...if they want it looking somewhat like the object they've asked! :)
Cait! These are fabulous! I'd love to sponsor you making copies and and putting it into a book and then sending it my way. (Meaning I will send you money, soon!) I agree with Claire, you could totally pursue this and get published! Good luck :)
Cait! Why is this news to us?!? Your brother should know about these skills! I love the hippo and the cow. You really should share these with people more often!
I just showed these to Luke and he said, "Wow. Those are sooo cool." He also said he remembered you making drawing for him. Anyway, these are really good! I would love to see what's in your portfolio!
Post a Comment