Monday, March 29, 2010

Photo Tag

After classes today I was checking blogs and found I was tagged by my sister Allie. Actually I was checking blogs earlier but the pictures on her blog weren't showing up so I decided to try back later it's a good thing I didn't read the end of her blog tell now. My apt. didn't quit look like this in the morning and before I can do anything I have to make sure the dishes are done or I can't concentrate so you can just imagine a sink full of dishes but everything else is, "as they are"

Here it is at 2:30 in the afternoon.....
My Room
(what you can't really see is the bag on the
side that I still need to unpack from this weekend)
.
The Kitchen
.
The sink that 15 min. before had lots of dishes
.
The bathroom that I can proudly say none of the
stuff on the contour is mine and never is
.
The hall that I really dislike but what can you do when
you don't have enough room for 6 girls
.
Jordan the roommate eating lunch
.
Living room
.
Self Portrait

....well that about it

*I now tag- sara. claire. and Jenny.
(or anyone else who wants to do it)

1 comment:

Coopers said...

YES!! I'm so glad you did this!
And I got to see more of where you live! Your place is really clean.

Dishes in the sink are the worst. I was embarrassed that we even had any in ours. I usually do them first thing in the morning. I wish I would have checked 15 minutes later like you!