Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Count Down Begins

3 1/2 weeks tell the semester is done!!!! It's becoming more and more difficult to concentrate on school when everything is getting harder and outside is getting warmer. Today I went for a run outside, peppered (Volleyball) with a roommate, and street surfed for a little while, plus I got most of my homework done before 8. It's been a pretty good day!

3 comments:

Will said...

That's fantastic. Sara and I have found that there aren't enough hours in the day. Between school and work we barley had time to give me a hair cut!

Coopers said...

that is all that is left! wow! time sure goes fast when you are not in school.:)
good job at taking some time for yourself. i still need to try street surfing.

Amber P. said...

We are so enjoying the warming weather as well. Good luck sticking with school till the very end!