Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm Done!

As I've stated in a previous post my roommates decided I needed to decorate the walls of our apartment. At the very beginning of the semester I made the wall flower. About two weeks ago I did the design above our door, and tonight I finished with, well I'm not sure what you would call it kinda a poster of the word Friends. It's a little different than what I originally sketched out awhile ago during Devotional but it would have been to big for my liking so it's not quit what I wanted but my roommates like it so I guess it will have to do.

(This picture does not do it justice it really looks better than this.)
.
(Wall Flower that you've already seen)

(Once again my camera which by the way started to work every
once in a while makes everything fussy)

4 comments:

Ann said...

SUPER cute!

Coopers said...

love all of them. are they done with paint or paper? either way, they are way cute!

Caitlyn Dixon said...

paper.

Amber P. said...

You've got mad decorating skills!