I guess the moral of this story is Caitlyn can no longer stay home when homework needs to get done.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Anything but Homework
Today has not been the most productive day for school. Anytime I was about to start homework I felt the need to do something else. I decided I needed to do the dishes, after the dishes I cleared off the counters while clearing off the counters I notices that the faucet and corners between the counter and wall, and between the stove needed a good clean. So than I scrubbed all those places pulling out the stove and pretty much taking a tooth pick to the corners. After which I cleaned off the table, vacuumed, and reorganized our hallway shelf. Then I decided I needed to sweep luckily it didn't need to be mopped since we did have a clean check on Thursday. I than realized I needed to do my laundry or I would have nothing to wear next week. I also reorganized my room, thought maybe I should clean the bathroom but remembered I did that a day and a half ago so I just wiped it done. Than I drew pictures on our white board. Finally I decided I really should do homework only after I take a shower. Once I finally got all situated to do homework my roommates came home and a half hour later Traz came over and we ended up playing games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think the moral of the story is actually "Cait's roommates get lucky when they leave Cait home alone!"
Post a Comment