Today I went to church! I love Sundays I think they are my favorite days of the week, mainly because I have an excuse not to do homework. No, really church is great! My ward is awesome, and all my meetings were great today. After church my Home Teachers came over (two people that got cookies), then I went Visit Teaching (also got cookies), if you couldn't figure it out it was the last day of the month. When I got home my roommates were watching TV and I didn't really want to watch anything they were watching, so I decided to head over to my new friends in apt 9 (Dan, Sam, Chris, Josh, Chad, Logan) I figured they would be watching the hockey game. I was right they were! (they also got cookies) It was going great till Canada Won but we got over the disappointment by playing games till they had to go to their priesthood meeting.
After dinner my ward had a game night at 7:30 which was very fun, the last game we play is always my favorite we just call it the chair game. Afterwards I went over to Apt 6 for my next door neighbor's surprise Birthday Party, after that I came home finished watching Ice Age with my roommates and worked on some sketches that I needed to get done. Now I'm blogging when I should be going to bed. So once again I'm sure you wanted to know what I did this weekend but apparently Lee and Allie do. Good Night.
5 comments:
Sounds Awesome!
You pack a ton of things into one day!
I wont object to a package of those chocolate chip cookies coming out of my mailbox in the next few days! Sounds like a fun college style weekend! Glad you got some serious game time in. Have you heard of the game "Dominion"? We were at a game store on Saturday and the lady recommended it. -Lee-
You're so nice to give away your cookies. Guess what- I made chocolate chip cookies this weekend too...you know, the mrs. fields recipe that makes 8 DOZEN. Well, by the time I got them rolled into balls (so take away the large amount that my roommate and I ate raw) and individually frozen....I have enough to last me until the end of school...if I only eat one a day. Yes, I really did that math! And yes, you also heard me right- they are cookie dough balls. Yes, the entire batch will NOT see the eyes of the oven! YUMMMY!
Lee I haven't heard of that game. Is it a board game you buy or just a game you play? Oh Jenny how I miss you. I can't believe you had room in the freezer for all those cookies!! correction cookie dough balls.
Post a Comment