I spent about 5 hours in the Library yesterday and called it good for the day. While walking home I saw my roommates drive away and had mixed feelings one kinda sad they didn't wait for me when they knew I was on my way home and second really happy cause that meant I was home alone!
When I got home I did a little cleaning, made myself a real dinner, and flipped through channels to see if anything was on (It was about 6 and the Olympics don't come back on tell 7). Anywho started watching Throughly Modern Milly when Traz came over to see if I wanted to do anything. So we went around to see if people wanted to play games we got about 8 people and played my new favorite game Catch Phrase. Later that night Dan, Sam, and Josh stopped by and I taught them to street surf, after a while we decided to head over to their place and for the first time every I watched Rocky.
It turned out to be a pretty good Friday and already this morning I've played Dodge Ball, Jump roped, and now I taking a break from more homework that needs to get done so that I can go to Guitars Unplugged tonight!
I'm sure you all wanted to know what I did this weekend but I couldn't think of anything else to write about.
2 comments:
of course we wanted to know what you did this weekend! sounds like a blast! Way to go with studying too!
I love events like Guitars Unplugged! Those are the best! I also loved those times when I could be home without roommates. Sounds like it has been fun so far! Keep us posted with part II of the weekend. -Lee-
Post a Comment