A Wish
All day I've been thinking of an opportunity that my art teacher told me and another kid in my class about. Every summer my professor goes on a europe trip with the school and students. I would have to apply in September and leave the next summer. It only costs $3500 and that includes everything including travel, hotel, food, and admissions. It's something I would love to do! To actually be able to see the paintings and sculptures we've been discussing in class would be amazing. For now it's a wish but we'll see what happens.
2 comments:
$3500 divided by 16 months till then is $220 a month! Good luck! I hope you can go!
Love, MOM
Do it! I think people should take every opportunity to do things like that when they are young and w/o husbands and children. I wish someone would have told me to jump at chances like that! Make it happen. I hope BYU-I is treating you well.
Btw, thanks for leaving all the craft duty for me @ work!:) You made such awesome displays and I was always grateful it was you doing it instead of me! I like doing that stuff-but it always takes me longer to do.
Post a Comment