Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pictures and Update

It's been a crazy few weeks school has been busy Here are a few pictures there aren't a lot because my camera is broken so this is what you get.

(Our wall flower my roommates didn't like our bare walls so they had me make something so this is what I made)
.

For my Birthday my roommates, Jordan, Brandi, and Kalyn, decorated the apt. with streamers. They made a sign with sticky notes and they gave me play dough and a crown (obviously they know that I miss playing with kids).

This say "Happy Birthday Kit-Kat" (My nickname)
.
The sign that was on the window
.
I got play dough, a crown, and 20 cup cakes for my Birthday form my roommates
.

Every Saturday I go to Idaho Falls with my roommate Brandi. Brandi's family lives there and she cleans 2 doctors offices so I help and we go shopping. It's just nice to get out of Rexburg for a day.

2 of my roommates Jordan in the middle Brandi on the right.

4 comments:

Sara Passey said...

looks like fun! :) can't wait till friday!

Ann said...

How fun!! What great roommates!

Wendy said...

Love, love , love the wall!!

Coopers said...

you got to love post-it notes! they can be so resourceful.

did you paint that on the wall? looks cool.

i wondered why you were always going to Idaho Falls. that explains it!!