Thursday, January 21, 2010
Better Day
The sun decided to come out today! It felt so good that after I took my science test I went for a walk. It's weird because even though I live here I still don't know were anything really is. When I was at Utah State I would go for long drives just to explore or my friend and I would do our favorite game, hope on a bus and see were it takes us. Logan probably has one of the best bus transportation systems, unlike Rexburg where I don't think they even have a bus system. I knew where everything was in Logan it was really nice. I probably walked about 2 miles just to figure out street names, other housing complexes, and figure out direction stuff it's a little different when you don't have the mountains. I can't wait for summer when I can really go for walks to explore. I love to explore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you had a better day. :)
good stuff! I always have loved going on walks to explore. It's either that or getting lost driving - those are really the only two ways I know to get to know my way around somewhere. Any fun plans for the weekend? Will and I have to speak in Sacrament meeting...should be exciting.
I'm off to I.F. again with my roommate.
Post a Comment