Everything is packed and I'm ready to go. Here I come Rexburg Idaho. It's funny at the beginning of the summer I was planing on going back to Utah State but by the end of July everything changed and now I am headed to BYU-ID, Tomorrow! I am mostly excited the only thing I'm not looking forward to is how cold and windy it will be, but if that's the only thing I'm not happy about I'll get over it and try to embrace the cold. Packing hasn't been easy for the past couple of weeks I've been sick and this morning I couldn't even move cause my back hurt so bad it was weird. It still hurts but only if I twist in a weird way so hopefully it will be fine for tomorrows move. I'm also hopping for a miracle I'm hoping that by tomorrow I will no longer be sick mostly I want the cough, headache and fever to go away or I don't think my roommates will love me if I get them sick.
I'm going to miss my job and the kids I take care of. It was so nice how everything worked out I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have such a great boss, Thanks Karen. I am so grateful I walked into work on the day that I did. You were so patient with me and understanding I don't think I will ever have a boss as great as you have been. Thanks.
My family is excited to see me go but I don't think they are as excited as I am to go. It hasn't been that bad living at home it's just that its hard for me to plan out my day when I have to consider the family and unexpected babysitting jobs that often I would get a little overwhelmed. It was a good run but I'm ready to live on my own again.
2 comments:
We're excited for you to be on your own again! We hope you feel better tomorrow, good luck!
We'll pray for a healthy Caitlyn for the move today!
Hooray for a new adventure! I love change. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment