Yesterday afternoon I thought to myself what in the world have I got myself into. I've never been really good with school and have to work really hard for the grades I get. But what was I thinking when I decided to come to BYU-ID? I have no idea were anything is, it's been frustrating trying to get everything ready to come here, and I left the best roommate ever in Logan. But lucky for me my fears calmed down in my very first class. I don't know if it was because it was a subject that I love and want to learn more about (art) or because it's were I'm suppose to be (I believe it would be because of both but more the later). The Professors here really do want you to exceed in life. The largest class I had was around 80 students. Last year my largest class was 400 and most had at least 100. The weather hasn't been to bad in fact yesterday I wore a long sleeve shirt and a vest with gloves and was just fine.
My roommates seem nice and my immediate roommate is a lot like me she likes to be alone but at the same time would love to go do stuff if you ask. I have five roommates Kiersten, Jordan, Susie, and Kalyn (my roommate). I think the best part about my roommates is that they all like to go to bed before midnight!
I don't really know my ward yet because on Sunday church was combined with two other wards, and than yesterday FHE was canceled. I've met the Bishopric and they all seem great. They have some fun activities planned like in two weeks we are going to some hot springs. So I'm excited to meet and get to know my ward in the coming weeks.
I'll try to keep you all posted about what I'm doing and how I'm doing but it is a little hard cuase I don't have a computer but I'll do my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment