Wednesday, December 2, 2009
So Long Farewell...
Today the Green Geo Prism was given to the Kidney Foundation. It did well since it was only suppose to last 6 months, 2 years ago. Thanks to Shawn. Dad thought it probably wasn't so safe for me to drive since lets see number 1. The heater didn't work, number 2. the seat belt had to have a knot in it to keep it in the right spot, number 3. the drivers side door had to be opened from the inside making it hard to get into, number 4. and I guess the most important reason why it had to go was the clutch was going out. I might be one of the most skilled clutch drivers out there (It keeps things interesting when It decides to go out when entering the freeway). It was a nice run and I'm sure going to miss it. It's a good thing I was never planning to take it to Rexburg with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad it lasted you so long! How's life? Are you getting excited for Rexburg? I'm mainly just excited for the semester to be done and for Christmas so we can hang out.
Oh that blessed green vehicle, it shall be missed. I'm sorry but you can't have the scooter, I'm still using it.
A fond farewell to the beautiful beast. I remember right after dad bought it I backed it out of the garage and took of the passenger side mirror...death nearly followed. It will be missed.
Post a Comment