Monday, January 18, 2010

Once again Mondays!

So at least I can say that it is a good thing that I spent Friday night doing homework. Yes I said Friday night! I spent 14 hours (I'm not exaggerating) doing homework for my online art class! I will never again do an online art class. I wouldn't have taken it if I didn't have to but they don't offer it in the class room and it's a pre-rec for my major. I still have about an hour for Book of Mormon that I need to work on.

To continue my complaining it doesn't look like I will be able to go to Green Canyon with my ward tomorrow cause they are leaving at 5:30 and there is no way that if I go I will get my homework done. On a normal day I get home about 7 or 8 and than I have about another hour for scripture study/ Book of Mormon stuff. Which gives me a few hours to spend some time to relax and get ready for bed. I think that if I go I'll be stressed the whole time cause I will be thinking of all the homework that needs to get done.

I know you don't really want to hear me complain it's just been a long long long day and tomorrow doesn't look much brighter. I promise my next post I will tell you about the fun things I've been doing. Possibly I'll post some pictures now that I have a computer I really don't have an excuse other than I'm to lazy to upload them.

No comments: