Monday, January 11, 2010

Mondays

Can I say Mondays are not my day. I just have to vent a little cause I feel a little overwhelmed. I started the day feeling pretty good, I got up on time, thought I had all my homework done, and even felt good about all the classes I was taking. Until ENGLISH can I say I'm not in love with this class I feel like the teacher doesn't give enough information on how to do the homework but I don't know what I should ask to understand it better. We spend the whole class kinda debating which is one of my lest favorite ways to spend an hour. Than I had my History/ Philosophy to Education which I thought I didn't have any homework for but it turns out I had to read 2 very long articles and write a paper about both! That could explain why I felt like I was forgetting something all weekend, because I was. So know I need to do that by tomorrow and hope I can get some kind of credit for it.

On the good side I did score a 93% on an Art quiz and my band teacher picked on me to demonstrate how to play certain parts in the music, which is a good thing except for the fact I spend the rest of the class shacking.

I'm hoping I can get things figured out for tomorrow and that this week will turn out better than it has been today. O! and my laptop should be here tomorrow!

1 comment:

Will said...

I hate it when I get to class and realize I've forgotten something!