It's true you can never top a four wisdom teeth story with a two, but I'm okay with that. Yesterday I got my two wisdom teeth taken out the top left and the bottom right. So Far so good not really any pain or swelling we'll see what tomorrow brings.
OOH...I seriously wish I could get mine out again!! :) Were you as loopy as I was, or am I crazy that your head falls off if you lean it to the right?!
4 comments:
You are so lucky! No pain OR swelling! I'll pray that continues!
Cute background. :)
Right before Halloween!!! I hope that Maren saves you some candy! I also hope you had plenty of good shows lined up to enjoy while you "recover".
I hope you are feeling good today!
OOH...I seriously wish I could get mine out again!! :) Were you as loopy as I was, or am I crazy that your head falls off if you lean it to the right?!
Post a Comment