Friday, November 13, 2009

All Ready To Go

I'm all set for school Last week I found a place to live and today I signed-up for all my classes! I'm living in a place called Kensington Manor it's right across the street from campus, I can get anywhere on campus in five mins, and a couple more mins to get to the temple. For the first time I'm excited for my classes it could be because I am able to take classes that have to deal with my major. Well now I'll I have to do it wait for January.

4 comments:

Claire said...

So exciting! I am thrilled for you. I feel myself getting excited...wow I am a sucker for school.

Ann said...

Yay! That is great news!

Have you been up there yet? Or just all online?

Caitlyn Dixon said...

I went up last Friday, found a place to live, and talked with some advisors.

Coopers said...

That is all happiness!! I'm glad you could get into the classes you needed!