
My goal at the beginning of the summer was to learn how to street surf and I accomplished that goal! I finally purchased a wave board for myself a couple of weeks ago and love it! Mine is silver like this one but I hope to find green deck plates on Saturday! It took a while to learn how to ride it but I've gotten the hang of it and can even go up small hills. Its been fun but I need a buddy to do it with so if your up for it I'd love you to join me.
3 comments:
Too bad I am so far away, it sounds like a blast.
So fun. I have never tried one. Too bad it will be snowing when I come. We might have to go to the church so I can test it out!
Haha...yeah I've tried those- let's just say I wouldn't make a good buddy! :S
Post a Comment