For those of you who don't know I went to Baltimore over spring break. It was great! I just took a break from school and hung out with my sister. I was able to sleep in, actually get ready for the day, go for long walks, visit Little Italy and play Boche Ball. Visit Virginia my one request was to go to Alexandria a cute little Town that as your walking up and down the streets you feel like it should be in a movie, Losing my phone at Thirsty Dog, and of course the best day to go get it would be the Saturday before Saint Patrick's Day were everyone in drunk, but in case you were wondering a guy did offer to buy me a drink while I was waiting for them to get my phone. We made, well more like I watched my sister make pies for pie day, but I did tie about four fleece blankets for my sisters Reliefsociety. We also went to DC to the American History Museum, and the state capital of Maryland, Annapolis. All together it was a great trip and Thursday was the longest school day I've ever had..

(Getting ready to play some Boche Ball. After playing it for a while Joce (left) and Joe (Right) toaght us how to play it the right way. Joce was disaponted that he did have me for a partner cause I was amazing. Joe and I won the game 12 to 3.)




No comments:
Post a Comment