So I have been officially done with my first year of school since April 28 when I finished my last final by 8:50 in the morning! At least I can say I lasted a year. For those of you who do not know for me to be able to say I stuck it out this year, is a miracle. First Semester was by far much longer and harder, second semester flew by, but had it's on challenges. I'm just glad it's summer!
I'm back in Kaysville for the summer I was lucky enough to get my old job back and I am loving it! Although it is sad that the kids ages 4 and under do not remember me in fact one little girl that would stop crying when she saw me before now brakes into tears every time I try to talk to her or even look at her, but hopefully this will pass. It's hard moving back home but in lots of ways it will be nice for one thing I now have a computer.
2 comments:
It seems that the first semester is always the hardest. So you're working at the gym again, are you looking for a second job as well?
I hope the challenges you still had second semester had nothing to do with your oh-so-wonderful roommates! :) Haha, funny how kids forget quickly! Still jealous you get to work the Kids club again! Enjoy the million kids they now have! See you in the fall!
Post a Comment