Friday, February 20, 2009

Laptop

I have been doing research on laptops and found that I like expensive. I want to purchase a laptop thats not to pricey and didn't know if anyone has suggestions? This is a picture of the old mac pro that I would have loved for the keyboard (I'm picky about the way the key board feels). So I just thought I would let you know I'm looking for any laptop, and would love some help. Thanks.

4 comments:

Coopers said...

Are you really wanting a Mac? How much are you wanting to spend on it? That makes the difference on what you can get.

Caitlyn Dixon said...

That's the thing I would love a mac but I don't think I will get one I want something cheaper cause it's not like I'm doing anything with it but homework and the internet. So I just need to find a cheap computer that works well.

lee said...

Allie forgot to mention that we just got a new dell. There is a little secret page on the Dell website that has all their dent & scratched products for cheap(er)! Its worth checking out!

www.dell.com/outlet

We got an inspiron. I also saw that Apple just came out with new pricing.

Amber P. said...

You and Brent are peas in a pod! I don't have my own suggestions, sorry, but Lee's sounds worth looking into.

In other business, will you send me a recent pic. I need just a headshot. We're making a game for the girls so they know their relatives. Thanks!