Monday, February 9, 2009

Oatmeal

For those that know me, know that I DO NOT like oatmeal! In the past I have tried to like it but I couldn't get past the first two bits before I no longer could have anymore. But I am happy to say I've broken the curse I have had a bowl of oatmeal everyday for a week. I don't love it but I can now eat an entire bowl without my throat wanting to gage. I can now say oatmeal is ok.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Thank you thank you, I'll take the credit for keeping you going! :D Next step= 3/4 c. per day so YOU can have a healthy heart like ME!

Coopers said...

OH, I just love oatmeal! I didn't like it as a kid, but I do now. Can you put anything on it? Have you always been ok having oats? I am so happy for you. Keep it up.

Ann said...

Camping with Me = Beginning of Oatmeal Tolerance.

Right?!?

Caitlyn Dixon said...

It's true Ann before camping with you I had never eaten a whole package of oatmeal.

Ann said...

I love that all it took was a little threat of starvation in the freezing Shanendoah Wilderness for you to eat a package of oatmeal.

Jenny said...

Okay Ann...I have yet to see her eat an entire package of oatmeal. PS: Caitlyn, that picture of oatmeal looks DISGUSTING...it needs to be cooked MUCH longer! :)

Caitlyn Dixon said...

Jenny you have to seen my eat a whole package of oatmeal in fact you thought I needed more and put plan disgasting kind in my bowl.

Jenny said...

Noo...remember, you weren't quite done with it. I mixed the disgustingness into what you had left (though props, you were ALMOST done!), in which you then refused to eat the delicious bowl of goo. :D