Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brownies

.
Yesterday I got a package in the mail from my sister Ann. I was not expecting anything so when my roommate told me I had a package I got really excited I had no idea what it could be. Upon opening the package I found a brownie mix. As Ann was shopping she found a brownie mix and thought of me, so she bought it and mailed it. Now for those of you who don’t know mixes that I can eat are not generally very cheap I think the cheapest I’ve found has been around six bucks! Anyways I am blogging about how delicious this brownies are I made them today and like Ann said, “Brownies make college better,” I agree they defiantly made my day possible me week! Thanks Ann these brownies are the best I’ve had in a mix.

2 comments:

Ann said...

yay! I'm so glad they were good!

Jenny said...

I completely agree- brownies do make college better. Note: don't ever make it on a night that you have an exam- you'll eat the entire pan while staying up studying. Bad bad bad idea! :D