Friday, October 17, 2008

Sad Day

(This isn't my car but it's what it looks like)
.
The green car died! I got in the car, turned it on, I heard a click, and it died. Now I'm waiting for my mom to tell me what the plan is. Does anyone know a good mechanic in Logan?

2 comments:

Ann said...

It's a sad, sad day.
I took my car two places while I lived there (and you might recall that mechanics and I become fast friends)

M and M Auto is this dinky litte shop that is over by Al's Sporting goods, behind the Village Inn.

I also took it to another place, that escapes my mind. Which is funny because it's where I usually went. It's down 4th north, kind of in an alley on west side of mainstreet on the south side of the street. Shoot, I'll see if I can remember the name of it, because it's where I went most often.

Coopers said...

I was going to say...did you get a paint job? Sorry about that sad news. I don't know how the car is not working. (It's not like there are any miles on it or anything?) Good luck with the fix.