This past weekend was a busy one. We celebrated My Grandpa Passey’s 80th Birthday, My Dad’s Birthday, and Elizabeth Jo was blessed on Sunday. Grandpa was truly surprised when he showed up at the restaurant. He had no idea that we were planning a party for him let alone that every one of his children would be there. Jeff and Laura flew in the day before, just for the big event. It was really fun getting together with everyone. It was even more fun to get to know Grandpa better. Every child starting with Sara and going up to Kim, talked about Grandpa and it was great to listen to their stories. I loved that the picture of Grandpa that Grandma drew was drawn before they were even dating because Grandma thought he was handsome.
I think that My Dad had a pretty good Birthday (BYU did when so it couldn’t have been too bad). He got a hand radio so he can listen to it as he watches the Games. He also got a really good lunch because it was on Saturday, the same day we celebrated Grandpa’s at Corbin’s.
On Sunday we went to Orem for Brent and Amber’s second child’s baby blessing. My niece Elizabeth Jo was perfect the whole day. The same can be said for her older sister Samantha. Elizabeth or what my mom plans to call her, Libby, slept most of the day but was all smiles when grandpa (my Dad) was playing with her, it was really cute. Sam seems to be doing well with sharing mom and dad she gave kisses to Libby and we all found out that she loves playing with her self in the computer (it’s pretty funny) so no worry’s about sharing her parents she’s just fine as long as she has Sammi.
I think that My Dad had a pretty good Birthday (BYU did when so it couldn’t have been too bad). He got a hand radio so he can listen to it as he watches the Games. He also got a really good lunch because it was on Saturday, the same day we celebrated Grandpa’s at Corbin’s.
On Sunday we went to Orem for Brent and Amber’s second child’s baby blessing. My niece Elizabeth Jo was perfect the whole day. The same can be said for her older sister Samantha. Elizabeth or what my mom plans to call her, Libby, slept most of the day but was all smiles when grandpa (my Dad) was playing with her, it was really cute. Sam seems to be doing well with sharing mom and dad she gave kisses to Libby and we all found out that she loves playing with her self in the computer (it’s pretty funny) so no worry’s about sharing her parents she’s just fine as long as she has Sammi.
2 comments:
Caitlyn, you've been so busy! I'm sorry to hear that you've been so sick. I hope you're doing a little better at least. How is school? I sure miss you. I hope you're living it up in Utah. Enjoy every part of it, because it comes and goes so quickly. Remember, the experience will be what you make of it. Thanks for recommending a book... I've needed one since I breezed through all of my Stephanie Meyer books. Good job on the essay too. You rock!
I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that just because Brent and Amber had children first, they get to steal all the names I like. I simply don't think it's fair that they get to take Elizabeth and Libby.
Post a Comment