Over the summer I had time to do two projects the first one was a scrapbook for my niece Elizabeth Jo, and the second craft I made was an apron for Ellie Brain for her eighth Birthday.
.
(Pre-made pages all Amber and Brent have to do is add the pictures)
.
.
.
.
This Apron was made the day before I gave it to her and took me the whole day minus the two shifts I worked at the GYM. It took awhile but I think it turned out pretty good.
.
4 comments:
Love them! You are little Miss Crafty. I'm very impressed. Now if only you had the time to do crafts during school...
Look at you, you've turned all crafty on us! I love it! They look great!
thanks for the book! the apron is adorable. could you teach me?
I hope you are feeling better. Good luck on tests this time of the semester!
I'm hosting a giveaway on Inspiration for Crafting starting Oct. 1. Please come check it out and leave a comment!
Post a Comment