I have officially moved to Logan! I got here last Saturday (Aug.16) and started my first class today. The class I started today is a get to know the campus and what to expect from college kind of class. At times it’s been really boring but at the same time it has been very useful, since I don’t know the Utah State campus like I know BYU.
My roommates are all really nice and easy to get along with. I happen to room with a girl from Davis High that all my friends knew but I only recognized her name so it’s been fun to get to know her. In fact we joke that the Dorm Hall that I live in should have its named changed from Snow Hall to Davis Hall because all I have to do is walk out my apartment door and I see at lest three people from Davis.
I’ll make sure I get some pictures soon so you all can see were I live.
3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad things are going well in the Land of Freedom!
That's awesome. You'll be shocked at how many people from Davis High you'll find there. It seemed like almost everyday my first semester I ran into someone new from Davis. I'm glad to hear you're having a good time.
Hi Caitlyn
I LOVE that apron!!! I didn't know you liked to sew. And I must say...how nice would it be to have an already made scapbook!!! I am sure they love it.
Post a Comment